joi, 19 decembrie 2013

Love comes for those who are ready not those who wait...

Love comes to those who wait...bullshit! I never waited for someone who could love me, I was never patience enough to wait for something...anything...I`ve ever wanted much and more and more with every single day....becase I never waited to find something good enough....I was ever complain because nobody was good enough and nobody could touch my heart,because I believed that love comes with sacrifices and a little bit of something not right....But now...
I really believe that love comes when you`re ready,mature enough and straight to feel love,to give love and apreciate what you have.I had to suffer,to cry and to lose my faith that i could ever find that one single person who`s gonna make me feel loved and cared with just one look...it`s funny how everything you believe about love falls apart when you find true love....maybe the blame is on movies or stories or what we wish to be....I had many boys who  treated me good,but not good enough...it wasn`t because they weren`t great...it was because i wasn`t prepared for love...after i saw what pain means and how is to die inside for love, I lost my hope...."I have to admit that maybe I`m that 10% of the people whom live lonely forever" after that, I accepted this, because I wanted to be smart ,to be that kind of lady who`s making her own way through life...and right then,when I felt the most lonely thing in the world I met that one man who made me his with one  look...one kiss....it`s something I can explain but I`m sure  that those few people who felt it can understand what I can`t explain....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu